September -- Competition Entry Due Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - Topic:
September - Reflections
Club Meeting: Tuesday, September 04, 2018
October -- Competition Entry Due Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018 - Topic:
October - Action/Capturing Motion
Club Meeting: Tuesday, October 02, 2018
| Posted: 11/27/2013 Updated: 6/26/2017 |
Become a member!
If you love photography, want to make new friends, and learn more about digital and/or film photography, come and join us in the fun!
Guests are welcome to attend our monthly meetings. Our club provides educational programs, informative speakers, exciting field trips and the opportunity to participate in local and regional photography competitions. Members are eligible to enter our monthly Club Photo Assignment Competition (Judged Categories: Monochrome, Color, Creative, and Novice) and members' photographs are displayed for viewing at the meetings and are judged by respected photographers or photography professionals. Membership is required for participation in club photo contests and for earning points, which entitles you to other benefits and awards.
NOTE: some monthly meeting dates may change due to national holiday schedules - please check our Calendar of Events.
Benefits of Membership
The primary benefits of membership in the Ocala Camera Club are the opportunities to expand and share your photographic knowledge and experience, and to learn from those of others. Towards that goal, your membership will provide you:
- Access to educational programs: workshops & local field trips
- Opportunities to participate in competitions with other local photographers as well as at the state level through participation with our parent club Florida Camera Club Council (FCCC website)
- A chance to meet with photographers of all skill levels to discuss techniques and common issues
How to Join
All you need to do to join is fill out the online membership form, Click our new Online Membership Application.
Pay for your membership online.
And, of course, attend the next meeting!
Go HERE for competition details.
You are welcome to attend two meetings as a guest before joining. Membership forms are also available at the meetings.
Annual dues are as follows:
- Regular membership $36.00
- Youth membership* (under 18 years of age) $25.00
- Family membership (all related and living in same household) $54.00
* On field trips, youth members must be accompanied by parent or guardian
Club By Laws 2015